Are you ready for our twitter chat on Monday, February 3rd from 8:00 pm – 9:00 pm EST?
Canon has given us an EOS Rebel SL1 as our GRAND PRIZE!
This is the world’s smallest and lightest DSLR and is perfect for travel because of its size. It captures amazing photos day and night as well as Full HD movies. The perfect tool, in our opinion, for capturing your family’s active lifestyle. It could be playing at the park, a game of shiney on the neighbourhood rink, a hike through the conservation area.
- It’s the world’s smallest and lightest DSLR* so it’s not a burden to take wherever you go.
- Day or night, the SL1’s large sensor delivers amazing quality photos to remember your vacation by.
- Enjoy the complete range of Canon lenses that give you complete creative control. From a panoramic beach sunset to a detailed close-up of Japanese cherry blossoms, your friends will admire the photos you share.
- It’s loaded with great features like Creative Filters that give you a unique perspective of famous landmarks and make food shots absolutely appetizing.
- No need to carry more than one camera on your trip, you can capture both stills and full HD movies.
- Not everything slows down for you when you’re ready to take a picture, especially on a wildlife adventure. Not to worry, with continuous shooting at 4 frames per second, it’s a cinch to capture fast moving subjects.
Our #AfLKids Prize pack will consist of:
EOS Rebel SL1 Body
EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM lens
Eyecup Ef (Not shown)
Battery Pack LP-E12
Battery Charger LC-E12
Wide Strap EW-300D
USB Interface Cable IFC-130U
EOS Digital Solution Disc & Software Instruction Manual CD
Camera Instruction Manual
- From Mastermind Toys, an indoor activity prize pack with an indoor hockey set (2 sticks, 2 sets of carpet skates, and 1 “puck”), 2 indoor curling sets, and an indoor snowball set (with 2 forts and a case of “snowballs”)
- From Kari Svenneby, founder of ActiveKidsClub.com, a family pack of safety reflectors (2 hearts, 3 butterflies, 2 soccer balls, 1 purple active kid, 1 yellow active kid, 1 hockey player)
We cannot wait to giveaway all of these outstanding prizes on Monday night!
Have you been to our RSVP page yet? Click here to RSVP.
It’s easy to participate in a twitter chat. Just answer the questions I post on Twitter, Monday February 3rd, form 8:00 pm – 9:00 pm EST, using the hashtag #AfLkids. You must RSVP to be eligible to win!
See you then!