Top 10 Reasons I am Excited to Stay Home with My Family this Coming Weekend: Clifford Style!
1. Being home with my family makes me feel safe and loved.
2. I can stay in my PJ’s, with my hair in a pony and watch cartoons with my kids all day!
3. My parents pamper my kids and I with breakfast, lunch and dinner…country style…ie big portions, lots of laughing, more people than seats at the table, and big desserts!
4. I can twitter, facebook and blog with no one bothering me for 10 minutes at a time or more.
5. I can organize my car, my purse and update my cozi account @ www.cozi.com..so I don’t forget to do the things to do on my list of things to do!
6. I can go shopping at Gray’s and buy lots of stuff that I really don’t need but got a great deal on!
7. Anywhere in town I walk I see someone I know and they ask how my life/husband/children are or they tell me how their life/husband/wife/children are….as well as all the good gossip!
8. In the middle of the night when I wake up, I know I can go into any room in the house and have a conversation, no matter what time, or who’s room I go in.
9. My children feel so relaxed and loved here, seeing them in my parents/sisters/brothers/auntuie arms makes the 6 hour drive worth it.
10. I want to go to Blogher ’10 with the benefits of sponsorship, please leave a comment..the one with the most comments win…and if you know me you know how much I love to win! PLEASE RT, Facebook, blog, chat this up….Thanks!